Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blog Addition

Today I added a "Search this Blog" gadget to make finding topics on my blog a little easier.  This is a great feature as it allows my readers to find what I have posted on certain topics.  I tested it by entering "Twitter" and got a list of posts that mention Twitter.

One thing I am noticing about using Blogger that is different from my class blog on WordPress is that I don't seem to have an option of adding tags to my blog posts when I compose them.  I am now searching for this option on Blogger.  If anyone else knows how to add this feature on Blogger I would appreciate the help.

1 comment:

  1. I added the search blog too. It makes things easier to find. Can't believe it took me so long to add it. I haven't used tags on Blogger, but in our discussion forum on vista Joanne McLarty said "To add tags, go to your Blogger dashboard then select posts - you should see a list of all your posts. Select edit on one of them and on the right side you should see a column with "labels," "published on," "location" and "options." Labels is what you want - put in tabs that you want to use. When you go to tag another post, it will show you the ones you have used already so you can be consistent."

    ReplyDelete