Friday, February 17, 2012

AddThis

Another tool that I discovered as part of my inquiry is AddThis.  By adding AddThis to my toolbar I can now easily add content to Twitter, Blogger, Wordpress, and even Facebook.  When I read a blog or an article that I want to remember or comment on, I can repost it to my sites with one click.
 The tool bar is also very visual - which as I have already mentioned is important to me.

One of the things I wasn't sure about with this tool was how it would function when I have more than one Blogger or WordPress site, for example.  I like that when I click the Blogger icon it goes to post to the last blog I had been using but gives me a drop down menu to switch to other blogs I maintain.

With AddThis, one thing that surprised me is the number of options available.  When I click the "plus" sign, an incredible list of options is made available.
And this is only A-C!  Most of this available links I have never even heard of or seen.  It makes me realize how much more I have to learn, but it also makes me excited for the options I have available to me in this Web 2.0 world.

No comments:

Post a Comment